One Saturday night, Nordstrom Rack was having a sale and my best friend Sam and I went to go check it out. There were shoes and women everywhere. As we tried on any and all cute shoes and I was considering buying one certain pair, I told her, “I have an addiction. It’s a problem. I’m running out of room to keep them all.” We proceeded down the isle and passed an older woman who, with her own pair of shoes in hand (baby blue flats), turned around and remarked: “Then get a second closet.”
What a smart woman.
As my life expands and my relationships change, I can’t believe I didn’t see before that I needed a second closet. If this was my second closet, the shoes would be the experiences in my life that I wanted to share with the important people in my life that I don’t see everyday.
Hopefully this addiction will be better than most. Thank you Mrs. Size Seven Baby Blue Flats.
What a smart woman.
As my life expands and my relationships change, I can’t believe I didn’t see before that I needed a second closet. If this was my second closet, the shoes would be the experiences in my life that I wanted to share with the important people in my life that I don’t see everyday.
Hopefully this addiction will be better than most. Thank you Mrs. Size Seven Baby Blue Flats.














No comments:
Post a Comment