Of Bookworms

| |

Everyone, welcome to the tour of Megan's week before AP testing. Didn't have time to write this week, so instead I just documented when I had the time as I went.

All of those books (above) I read literally cover to cover this week in preperation for my exams. ...Actually I'm serious. The only breaks I took from reading this week were to watch American Idol and Survivor.

How did I survive??...

Delicious lunches!!! (Yes, pizza and a cookie every day this week, except Friay)


And, of course...

by wearing some beautiful shoes!

They make me feel better and cry less inside.


Also, I have to acknowledge that a life landmark passed me by this week. Yes, it's true: I did my last crafty school project ever this week. I realized as I was doing it that I would probably never use pipecleaners and markers for school again. In Chemistry, I had to make a periodic table showing a trend in the characteristics of the elements. I decided to make my poster look like an open book, and the varying objects to be, yes, bookworms. :Sniff: What a wonderful right-of-passage, no? My crusty science teacher even smiled at me and told me my project was "cool."

May the studying continue.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

amen sista! Last week just about killed me as well. But after tommorrow, i can just relax and enjoy the rest of my jr. year. I'm sure you did so well! it's true, sugar and pizza can get you through a lot. Beautiful shoes!

.