Beach Bums

| |

Monday morning Jenny, Sam, and I headed out in Jenny's little car to go spend Monday night and Tuesday at her grandparents' beach house. We enjoyed all the little beach shops and played on the beach (which was private, since the beach houses are privatley owned) while waiting for the sun to go down so we could have our bonfire. Bonfires could be seen all up and down the coast both ways, and it was a neat experience. We enjoyed smores and chatter. When we retired to the house to sleep, however, Sam spotted several freaky looking spiders in the loft where we were laying. I've never been so glad I had my contacts out and was blind: they described them as the freakiest spiders ever, with legs all around their bodies, walking like crabs. After the hour it took us to kill them, we proceeded to sleep two different places in the house that night. Luckly, we woke up alive and had breakfast and headed out. We stopped at the Tillamook Cheese Factory on the way home. It was so much fun to relax with my dears!



























No comments:

.