This has been a very Ryan two weeks. He wanders in and out of my room, sometimes so quiet that I'll look up and realize I didn't know he was there. I'll ask him what he needs and he'll sigh and say quietly, "Nothing. Just to hang out in your room." Lately, he has had hold of my camera. These are some of the pictures he took this week. What an eye! I feel a hobby comin' on. He is such a good little friend and I love sharing my favorite things with him.

I have begun deconstructing my room to leave; though it's not clean yet, I have packed up what will be staying behind in our garage: the few boxes and the few precious books, both pictured below. I am already having seperation anxiety over my books (I compromised with myself that I would take only the essential classics--32 books total).













2 comments:
Megan,
I am so excited for you to be able to go to college! It's such a fun time. . . I loved it and know you're in for some good experiences. We're excited to see you and your family in a few weeks!
p.s. The Screwtape Letters is one of my all-time favorites!
Oh Dear! 32 books to start college with....girl you better get a bigger dorm room!
And yes, Screwtape Letters! We are reading that for our book club this month. I like the Great Divorce as well by Lewis.
Post a Comment