My Last Full Week in Oregon

| |

Sunday: Make cookies.Monday: Watch the Olympic opening cermonies again.
China is the most understated world power. I long to be part of a current world studies class in order to hear the conversation about China. Their inviting Olympic Opening Ceremony was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. It must have been a profound privilege to attend in person, and it is a profound duty to participate in such an event through the blessing of modern communication. Though I don't agree with the day-to-day consumption-effect sports has on society, I admire the Olympics as the games for those of true talent and passion. What a magnificent celebration of one of God's crowning achievements: the human body.










Tuesday: See previous post.
Wednesday: Make more cookies (the below was handcrafted by Ryan), and send angry financial aide emails to BYU.

Thursday: Pack.
Friday: Go to Target and stand under the a.c. vents.




Then negotiate for the playstation t.v. in order to watch Disney Movies in my quiet, cold room.



Saturday: Blog therapy.

No comments:

.