Humanities 101: Right Brain vs. Left Brain

| |

I am left brained.

To find out which side of your brain is dominant:
Test #1: Clasp hands. Is your right or left thumb on top? If your right thumb is, you are left brained. If your left thumb is, you are right brained.
Test #2: Raise your lip as if you were snarling at someone. Did the left or right side of your lip raise? If your right side did, you are left brained. If your left side did, you are right brained.

Combine the results from both tests (LL vs LR or RL vs RR)

These tests are scientifically proven to work.

Left brainers are sophic (language, spelling, math, realistic, logic, science, numbers, analysis, reasoning; "That makes sense"). Right brainers are manic (visual, imaginitive, emotions, creativity, sight, spacial relationship, faith, intuition; "That feels right").


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Guess what! I'm RR. How wonderful that you and I come from different sides of the brain and yet we arrive at the same destination...at the feet of our Savior. Love you. Mom

.