Last night was our Halloween Ward activity at a park in the canyon. We got to dress up in our costumes (we had everything from an old man to the three ninja turtles to Meredith Grey), have candy and hot cider, and sit by the bonfire. I got to design and carve the pumpkin for my group (we were divided by FHE groups), and that was a lot of fun. Our group is group number six, and the first week we were together we had to come up with a group name. The one we came up with was "Six for Twix." Thus, our pumpkin's face.

I also found out this week that I am in the BYU Alumni Magazine for Fall 2008; how weird is that?
These guys were in the Cannon Center (where I eat all my meals) really early one morning with a camera on a ladder. We asked them warily and sleepily what they were doing and they said they were just "campus photographers." How crazy!















No comments:
Post a Comment