
If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be? Hurt and probably self doubt. I do believe, though, in the idea that couples should stay and work together if possible, especially in temple marriages.
2. If you have a dream you’d like to come true, what is it? To be able to provide a good life for my children, teaching them well and being a good example, and also to be published and influence people.
3. Whose butt would you like to kick? Paris Hilton. Ew.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Donate it to the temple fund (how AWESOME would that be?!).
5. Will your best friend always be your best friend? Of course not, people have influence over us at times in our lives for specific reasons. Thank heavens, though, we have the opportunity to be together in the Celestial Kingdom.
6. Have you ever been in love with two people at once? No I haven't.
7. How long would you wait for someone you really loved? Depends on the circumstance. I would do whatever the spirit tells me to.
8. If you won the lottery, would you quit your job? Winning the lottery would pretty much be a fail at life since you'd have to gamble first; regardless, I hope I always have to work to (or support a husband who will) earn a living, and that my children will learn the value of meaningful work.
9. Who are your favorite celebrities? Sandra Bullock for the quiet beauty she is, a good example, and Gerard Butler for his beautiful accent. I also love the work of Tom Hanks and John Mayer; the are true artists of our time.
10. What sucks the life out of you? People who whine/complain. People who gossip. People who blow their noses while at the table, talk too much about themselves, bite their fingernails, or talk during beautiful movies. People who criticize their Church leaders.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? Pressing forward.
12. What’s your greatest fear/phobia? Failing at raising my children.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? She is loving and generous. She has gained a lot of experience that has given her a vibrant, open personality. I love her.
14. Would you give all in a relationship? That's a weird question. The point of a relationship is to share a life with someone. Two become one.
15. Is your career vitally important to you? (As a student?) Yes. Joseph Smith said, "A man is only saved as fast as he gains knowledge." Brigham Young also said, "After suitable rest and relaxation there is not a day, hour or minute that we should spend in idleness, but every minute of every day of our lives we should strive to improve our minds and to increase [our] faith [in] the holy Gospel." He also said, "This is the belief and doctrine of the Latter-day Saints. Learn everything that the children of men know." If you have not read Jeffrey R Holland's A School in Zion, do it now. It changed my life.
16. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done? I will do all I can and the Savior will fill in the rest.
17. List 3 people to tag:
Hilary, Mom, Abby.













No comments:
Post a Comment