A trapeze artist goes to New York City and connects a rope from one tall skyscraper to another. Once the rope itself is secure, he finds a fairly large bucket. In the bucket he puts a dog. Holding the bucket, and in it the dog, he slowly and perilously walks across the rope. All the way the dog is squirming and making it harder for him to balance; still, he crosses safely to the other side as crowds of people watch below.He goes down to greet the crowds and asks them, "If I could do this with a dog in this bucket, do you all think I could do it with a human in the bucket?" The crowd almost immediately replied, "Mister, I'm sure if you could do it with a dog in the bucket you could certainly do it with a more cooperative human."
"Okay then," the trapeze artist remarks, "which one of you will be willing to be the one in the bucket?"













No comments:
Post a Comment