Author: Megan Licious
|
|
- My secret favorite thing about the dorms is that I have not seen a spider since I arrived here (except for the first day when we killed that spider in the laundry room two floors down, so it has been recorded as statistical anomaly.)
- My favorite flavor is pomegranate. Yes, I do enjoy POM juice.
- My latest addiction is Brick Oven's (which I often call Red Brick's because I am seriously dysfunctional--sorry Sam and Hilary) spinach artichoke dip and last week I went down there after class just to get some, along with a big glass of ice water.
- When I sing along with a song, I also make sure I sing the guitar/piano/anything solos. Gotta have them covered. Instruments need sing-a-long love, too.
- I read the New York Times every day (and I definitely just typed New Work).
- I eat at least one rice krispy treat every day. Mmm.
- All of my fingernail polishes have a meaning behind why I wear them: red - love; white - confidence; hot pink - I miss my friends; soft pink - perspective; teal - taking a vacation. Yes, I am always wearing some.

- Restocking all the makeup products I use daily costs around $29.45. I use at least fourteen cosmetic items (not including make up) every day.
- There are always five pillows, five blankets, and two teddy bears on my bed.

- I played the piano for the first time in at least six years yesterday. (I am a Child of God)
- I have not been shoe shopping/bought a new pair of shoes in 24 days. Ow. It hurts.
- Right now I am reading A Death in Venice, Thomas Mann, and I highly recommend it to all avid people watchers.

Related Posts : food,
funny,
Hilary,
life,
literature,
make up,
music,
random,
Sam,
shoes
No comments:
Post a Comment