This semester I have the best schedule like, um, ever. I work in the mornings T/TH/S from 6 am - 11 am. How do I do it? My new best friend:
Oh yeah, and a little of this:

A physical science class where I do this:
And then I have an English class where I do this:
Oh yeah, and a little of this:[Insert here: Meryl Streep in overalls chanting "Money, Money, Money."]

On MWF I have class from 8 am - 2 pm. I have a history class where I do this:
A physical science class where I do this:
A break when I do this:
After having recovered from the morning, I have a Book of Mormon class where I do this:
(See previous post)
A political science class where I reminisce about this:
(they are the exact same)
And then I have an English class where I do this:(a.k.a. remember why I fell in love with it)
All while doing this:














No comments:
Post a Comment