Thank You's of a Sicky

| |

I love that the lights on the floor and in the bathroom don't come on until 2 pm sometimes. The dark and quiet helps.


I'm grateful Santa had a cherry red nose too; reminds me that people with cherry red noses are loved after all.


Also grateful that Sam calls Fruit Breezer cough drops "candy" and will still take me to recitals when I'm delirious but still insistent; also makes me feel less bad.


Glad that Hilary likes keeping the window open: there is lots of fresh air when I wake up and am a sicky.


Also glad that wearing two un-matching socks is something some people do on purpose to be cute (even though the reason I'm doing it is because I've been too sick to do laundry).


Glad, also, to go to Men's Chorus and feel less out of place sounding like a man, more than my usual self.

I am thankful the bathroom is well stocked with toilet paper, and that I don't mind using it instead of Kleenex (which are all the way in the bookstore).


Helps that elephants get sick and sneeze a lot too:

1 comment:

Hilary said...

aw, dear, I have tissues!!!!!!!!!!! they're even the lotiony kind, (I think), which are not even my favorite. and I really need to do laundry too... so if you come home soon we can do it together or I will do it for you! =)

.