Summer Haven

| |


I am finally home in Oregon again. For my valiant knights in shining armor, that meant more than thirty one hours in the car this last week. Thanks Dad, Josh, and Michael. It took us several tries to get everything fit into the car, but eventually it all worked out. There was even room for us. Though there was not room for all my shoes, which are now sitting in a closet at my grandparents' house. (Sniff) ...Sometimes sacrifices must be made.

It was like a dream seeing Portland again. Oh how I missed you, my little city by the water. Let's fall in love again this summer, ok?

I now live in my Mom's piano room. I actually have more space now than I did in my dorm room. :) Thanks for letting me invade mom. It's cozy, and perfect for a summer with my family. Reminds me of Rodger and Hammerstein's Cinderella: my own little corner. Except mine's a beautiful spot by the window.

I even have a fun curtain to give me some privacy.
Now I'm ready to work hard and play hard all summer.


Strawberry Swing - Coldplay

No comments:

.