I know some of you will probably see this on Sam's blog, but I had to re-post it because I laughed about it for twenty minutes. Yes it is true, Sam has conjured up several renditions of the "man purse", including his scripture tote. He was so excited to tell me today that, after buying a box of Altoids, he felt inspired to use the tiny tin box as his new man purse.
By the way, he doesn't believe me that it's actually called a "murse".
Also, he always insists on carrying around my big red bag for me (and even rarely complains about how heavy it is). He gets more compliments on it than I do, including, "Wow Sam, that bag really brings out your eyes," and "Hey that matches your shirt perfectly!"
Plus, he skips sometimes when he carries it because he can't contain himself.
The Murse
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Context girl, context.
you're right. i should have included that all those compliments came from other guys.
Post a Comment