Things I Love (a.k.a Study Break)

| |

#1: A good movie, like this one I watched on Wednesday:



#2:

(Can't sleep without one)


#3: Hearing Sam's voice in my ear, saying, "Don't spend money on things you don't need," when I pick up this:


or one of these:


or look at these:

#4: Listening to this










in and Thunderstorms - Sound Effects


#5:


This blog: Rockstar Diaries.


She is an LDS, Juliard graduate, who lives with husband in D.C. And I love love reading her blog.




#7: My classes for next year

~Intro to English major

~British Literary History


~American Literary History


~Shakespeare


~Dante's Divine Comedy


~The New Testament


#8: This Product

(The only kind I use; can't live without out.)


#9: New best thing ever--ICEE happy hour (3 pm)



#10: Shoes you wear like this

(Summer's coming!!!)

4 comments:

Tracy Nield said...

Hi Megan,
I think you are hilarious. All your blog posts have such meaning and felling behind them. I love it!
Hope school is going well. Good luck on your finals. Tracy in Poky

Jessica said...

I pretty much loved this entire list for some reason. Also: have you seen No Reservations in German? I loved it. I'm pretty sure it was better than the English.

Megan Licious said...

Thanks Tracy! "Finals will be over soon." That's what I keep telling myself.

Also
To do: Watch No Reservations in German.

Alysha said...

hahaha. I love No Reservations. but I don't know if I'd want to watch it in german. :P

.