Little Things

| |

I miss him because he...


plays in the snow with me.
takes me to museums.
brings me Pepto at 2 am.
does a private performance of Singing in the Rain on the streets of Provo
when we go out with the umbrella.
patiently teaches me to waltz in front of the Law building at 10 pm,
even if there is no music.
writes me notes while I'm at work and asks me to put them in my own mailbox.
sings to me at the piano when I'm sad.
literally comes running if I need help.
doesn't mind watching chick flicks.
fell asleep during the only guy movie we ever watched.
has food fights with me. In the Cannon Center.
always walks me home.
makes me happy.

2 comments:

jasmine said...

awwww! i hope he's coming home soon! :)

Alysha said...

Aww! That's so sweet! and cute! :)
yes, he's very loveable, isn't he?

.