Choosing

| |

James E. Talmage, Jesus the Christ, Chapter 3:

"As an act of diabolic reprisal following his rejection in the council, his defeat by Michael and the heavenly hosts, and his ignominious expulsion from heaven, Satan planned to destroy the bodies in which the faithful spirits--those who had kept their first estate--would be born."

That makes me very pleased to be a woman. That is why I get up at 5 am to run. That is why I seek a healthier diet. That is why I am educating myself along the best avenues available to me--not ultimately to pursue a career and money, which surely mean nothing, but to have the ability to teach my one-day children. I watch carefully over my body, mind and spirit to accomplish that most happy goal--to fulfill the purposes of the Lord.

Jesus taught that the greatest commandment was to love God, and the second, like unto it, to love our fellow men. As it is, your choice is as follows. To be lifted up: serve God, who gave you all you have, or serve one of His 6.5 billion living children or one of His billions of passed children (also, thereby also serving Him). OR, for eternal bondage: serve that one lonely devil and enslave yourself.

Which will you choose today?

No comments:

.