My mom needed me to order pizzas from Papa Murphy's for dinner; my call went something like this.
M: "Hi, I need to order some pizzas. For take out. I mean pick up. Uh...yeah."
Pizza Guy: "Well. You could eat them here if you want."
M: "Pardon?"
PG: "Well, I just liked how you said they were for pick up when all we do is pick up."
M: :nervous laugh:
PG: "You can totally eat them here, but I mean... they'll be raw. But that's cool."
M: "Nah...I think we'll take the cooked ones."
PG: "Well alrighty. How soon would you like them ready?"
M: "As soon as possible?"
PG: "Ten Minutes?"
M: "Ehh...how about twenty?"
PG: "Eighteen?"
M: :nervous laugh. "Ok, deal."
Oops. Is that why guys like ditzy girls? They think they're trying to be flirty? If that's the case, then I'm SO glad I'm not one. If only I could learn to talk on the phone.
Sorry Sam.













No comments:
Post a Comment