The ability or inability to consistently exercise lies in a person's mind. I've learned the sad way that, apparently, a person can't think themselves thin; so, even if I attempt to maintain the attitude of an all-star, it doesn't really make me healthier.I have, though, been making an effort this summer. It hasn't been long since I began, but it's already making me happier and giving me longer days to work and play. I always thought that making a marked difference in my health would take more time than I had, but I'm glad to be proven wrong.
Sam has been my partner in crime--we agreed to check in with each other and encourage. Yesterday he told me that simply without his Cannon Center diet--and without watching what he ate or exercising--he's already lost 10 lbs since returning home. He asked me if I'd had a similar experience.
Um. Freaking I wish.
Made me smile. And I still like him.
And I'm going to keep on truckin'.












No comments:
Post a Comment