...But I sure did love them.
First of all, let's all take a moment to acknowledge that I just referenced a county song in my post title.
Moving on.
This past year at college I had to closet 90% of my shoe collection and wear sneakers due to the massive amounts of walking(/hiking) I had to do around campus. I thought that, upon returning home for the summer, I'd be able to bring them back out again. But, alas, I am still left to my sneakers.
So, apparently, casual exercise is my destiny. There's something that you have to understand about exercise and I, though: we have major relationship issues. Not of the usual sort: "I hate exercising," "Who would choose to do this?," "I'd rather die."
Instead, I have a problem that goes like this: I exercise for two or three days in a row, and I feel great. It's true that exercising is a mind game, but for me at least, it's a double sided coin: as soon as I begin exercising I see myself as looking and feeling so much better, even though nothing has actually changed.
What's a girl to do when exercising makes her feel too good--so much so that she stops? Oh well. Tomorrow I begin again. I guess we'll see how it goes.
Wait Until Tomorrow - John Mayer













No comments:
Post a Comment