I always have to talk with Ernie and/or Jenny before I can go to sleep. Tonight the text conversation between Jenny and I went like this:
Me 10 52: "Hey dear. how was your sunday?"
Jenny 10 53: "Hey love. It was ok.got cleaning done :) and you?"
M 10 55: "It was going amazing til i walked into the bathroom just now to find a huge spider"
J 10 57: "SICK im sorry"
M 10 59: "ew. i hate killing them. nah my day was very good. cant wait til WEDNESDAY!"
J 11 00: "Hope the weather is good. Man."
M 11 00: "Oh gag. im gonna kill it. im gonna die"
M 11 00: "If i die, i love you. my shoes are yours"
J 11 00: "YUCK! They are so so gross"
J 11 01: "HAHAH"
M 11 02: "AHHH I CANT DO IT!!!?"
J: "Get a big shoe. Not [a] tissue"
M 11 03: "Crap i missed now its angry HOLY CRAP!"
J 11 03: "HAHAHA MEG! smash it with something-"
M 11 04: "I have the fly swatter"
M 11 04: "I have the fly swatter"
M 11 04: "I am going to die"
J 11 04: "LOL KILL HIM"
M 11 04: "HES SCARY!"
J 11 06: "KILL KILL KILL MAKE HIM FEEL VICTIMIZED TO HIS DEATH"
J 11 06: "DO IT"
M 11 06: "Maybe i should shoot it with shaving cream"
J 11 07: "Got him?"
M 11 07: "AHHHH"
M 11 09: "HES AT A WEIRD ANGLE I CANT KILL HIM!"
J 11 10: "Make him run by poking him then smash him!"
M 11 11: "ok im going back to the fly swatter"
J 11 11: "haha"
M 11 12: "I am going to be eaten by spiders in my sleep for this"
M 11 14: "Ok im going to throw a towel on him so hes on the floor then SMASH HIS LIFE OUT"
J 11 14: "AWESOME PLAN"
M 11 15: "OH MY GOSH I GOT HIM!!!!!"
J 11 16: "Yay! You killed him oh yeah oh yeah"
I hate spiders. Goodnight.














1 comment:
ewwww. gross. hahaha hilarious though.
you seriously aren't spider-happy.
it's okay. i freak out too. :P
Post a Comment