Dear Pomegranate,

| |

Have I told you lately how glad I am to have you? The healthy, trendy twist you give to delicious is what makes you different than all other fruits. And I really like that, and it makes me glad we get together.

How have you been? I hope you're doing well and still thriving in the industry. You seem to have had a lot of success lately. I know a ton of people are big fans. How great for you.

Well... Ok, I'll just get to the point. I'll be honest with you. I'm really not sure if it's actually you or the idea of you that I like so much. I mean, I love you in juices, Jamba, applesauce, ice cream... we've had so many good times together.

All I'm saying is, things are going well, and I really think we should just continue on the good path we're on and see where the relationship goes.

Always my best,
Megan

No comments:

.