After watching some of the CMT music awards with my mom today, I decided to look up the Love Story music video and see what the big deal about Taylor Swift is. She seemed cool enough.
It was just peachy until I got here:

What?
I can totally understand the whole Mr. Darcy thing, but I'm pretty sure the last person to wear the shirt on Romeo was Jessica Simpson.
Better luck next time Romeo.
It would be highly appropriate at this point to link to this post, on the failure of men and women clothing crossovers, which is the pure genius creation of Jessica. Enjoy.













1 comment:
bahaha! I watched this video after reading this. I agree- totally hilarious lol. I prefer her video for You Belong With Me, for many reasons but also because the boy is better looking, at least in my book. =)
Post a Comment