Okay,

| |

I know I blog about the most random things; however, they're the things that make me smile. For some reason, a blog seems the perfect place to "bear our souls and tell the most appalling secrets" (Why didn't Jo marry Laurie?? Why?) It makes no difference, for I figure what we all really need in our lives is "a bit of silliness, really" (Insert Johnny Depp's quirky, smiling face here).

So. I was cleaning my room yesterday and I found this:(Please don't pay mind to the stupidity of the problem.)

I don't know why I have always loved simple algebra, but it's just the most beautiful thing to me. In sixth grade our teacher decided to teach us more in depth than he was supposed to, and I fell in love. I was so enamored with moving and solving for the X... so happy that the numbers always came out perfectly to give you the one, true answer...

Then of course, algebra got harder and the answers were uneven numbers on purpose, and the whole thing was completely ruined.

Still. The point of this post is that I am, still after all these years, in love, and still using those little cross multiple equations. You'll never guess where it was that I found this one.Yep. Pretty much sums it up.

No comments:

.